Saturday, December 5, 2009
Holiday Party Provides Flirting Opportunities
What better way to flirt and celebrate than to give a little Holiday party.
Invite friends and have them maybe bring one or two of their friends you don't know. This could be new flirting opportunities. Ask them to bring finger foods and desserts and you supply the punch. I searched the web and found a few really cool recipes, ones I will be trying myself. I have always wanted a really good Sangria recipe and I think I found one.
The Best Sangria Recipe
SO FREAKING GOOD!!
Loads of review on this one and one reviewer left out the sugar.
• 1/2 cup brandy
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
• 1/3 cup orange juice
• 1 (750 milliliter) bottle dry red wine
• 1/2 cup triple sec
• 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
• 1 orange, sliced into rounds
• 1 lime, sliced into rounds
• 1/4 cup white sugar (optional)
• 8 maraschino cherries
• 2 cups carbonated water (optional)
1. In a large pitcher or bowl, mix together the brandy, lemon juice, lemonade concentrate, orange juice, red wine, triple sec, and sugar. Float slices of lemon, orange and lime, and maraschino cherries in the mixture. Refrigerate overnight for best flavor. For a fizzy sangria, add club soda just before serving.